Important information regarding speaker nominations for SATCON 2013:
Nominating a speaker:
- SATCON is currently accepting end-user* speaker nominations for the 2013 conference program. The deadline to submit a nomination is May 17, 2013.
- Speakers will be considered for panel discussions therefore white papers and abstracts are not appropriate for submission.
- To nominate a speaker contact Liz Miller at liz(at)jdevents(dot)com and include the speaker's name, title, company and brief biography.
- Most submissions will receive responses by June 1, 2013. Unfortunately, due to the number of submissions received, it may not be possible to respond to every proposal whether or not it has been accepted.
* End-users are defined as those with purchasing authority or purchasing influence who are currently employed by a broadcast/media/entertainment firm, military and government or a private sector company that uses information and communications technology (ICT) or media equipment and services, but does not sell these products, services, integration or consulting.
For information about vendor sponsored and paid speaking opportunities, please contact David Reynolds, firstname.lastname@example.org.